9/19 and 9/22 - MANDATORY Orientation Meetings
- All Cadets and Parents MUST attend one of the orientation meetings
- Tuesday, Sept. 19th @ 7pm Lawrence location
- Friday, Sept. 22nd @ 7pm Guion location
9/30 - MANDATORY Team Building Event
- All Cadets MUST attend the team building event
- Location: Eagle Creek Park
- Time: 8:30a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- A Special Event will be announced as part of the Team Building Event during the Orientation Meetings
Registration is Closed
Boys II Men - for boys in Grades 7, 8, & 9
Boys II Men II - for boys in Grades 4, 5, & 6
- Next Open Registration will be January 1st, 2018 to January 31st, 2018
- Step 1: Contact Dr. Lars Rascoe (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration information or use our "How to Join" page to send us an email
- Step 2: Attend the first session with your child to fill out paperwork, meet the mentors, pay $25 registration fee, and see how the program works
- Visit our "Boys II Men" or "Boys II Men II" Program Page for more details
Boys II Men will not attend these events as a group, but cadets, families, and friends are welcome to attend individually.
Dear Students and Parents,
I know that many of you have concerns about how to make a college education more affordable. Through a new program called RaiseMe, students can guarantee scholarships from 250+ colleges as early as 9th grade, making it easier to plan financially for school; many Indiana schools participate in this scholarship program.
RaiseMe has proven to be a great tool to motivate students in high schools throughout the U.S. As an example:
• Get an A in a course ($100 - $1,000)
• Get a B in a course ($50-$600)
• Participate in a school club or sport ($25 - $250)
• Much more!
Team 2021 is among the first in the country to take advantage of this opportunity, which was launched with the support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and U.S. colleges.
Here are a couple of easy ways to support your teen in using this unique tool:
1) Ensure that your teen creates an account at www.raise.me
2) Encourage your teen to regularly add good grades, community service, extracurricular activities, and other achievements to his or her RaiseMe Portfolio to earn micro-scholarships from colleges.
3) Visit www.raise.me/parents
for more information.
We hope using RaiseMe will make your student's path to college both more fun and affordable. If you have questions, I encourage you to send an email to email@example.com or visit the website at https://www.raise.me/educator/learning
I serve on the board for MEPI and want to share this opportunity for Middle School and High School students interested in STEM.
A brief orientation meeting is held on Sat, Oct 14th.
The actual program sessions are held on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9am-noon beginning in November, and running until May.
All sessions are held downtown at Eli Lilly. The website has application and resources for questions, but feel free to call me for additional details.
Monthly Flyers and Text Reminders
- Want to receive monthly email flyers and/or text reminders for big events, cancellations, etc...
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email and/or text distribution list