11/18/2017 Community Service - Load Goody Bags for Turkey Dash
- Time: 2:00p.m. – 3:30p.m.
- Location: Wheeler Mission’s Men’s Residential Center (245 N. Delaware Street, 46204)
11/22/2017 Community Service - Distribute and Clean Up Turkey Dash Expo
- Time: 6:00p.m.- 8:00p.m.
- Location: Broad Ripple High School’s BIG gym (1115 Broad Ripple Ave. 46220 Door #12 and #13)
11/23/2017 Community Service - Turkey Dash in Broad Ripple
- Time: 7:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
- Location: Broad Ripple (Thr3e Wise Men, 1021 Broad Ripple Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220)
Registration is Closed
Boys II Men - for boys in Grades 7, 8, & 9
Boys II Men II - for boys in Grades 4, 5, & 6
- Next Open Registration will be January 1st, 2018 to January 31st, 2018
- Step 1: Contact Dr. Lars Rascoe (email@example.com) for registration information or use our "How to Join" page to send us an email
- Step 2: Attend the first session with your child to fill out paperwork, meet the mentors, pay $25 registration fee, and see how the program works
- Visit our "Boys II Men" or "Boys II Men II" Program Page for more details
Boys II Men will not attend these events as a group, but cadets, families, and friends are welcome to attend individually.
Dear Students and Parents,
I know that many of you have concerns about how to make a college education more affordable. Through a new program called RaiseMe, students can guarantee scholarships from 250+ colleges as early as 9th grade, making it easier to plan financially for school; many Indiana schools participate in this scholarship program.
RaiseMe has proven to be a great tool to motivate students in high schools throughout the U.S. As an example:
• Get an A in a course ($100 - $1,000)
• Get a B in a course ($50-$600)
• Participate in a school club or sport ($25 - $250)
• Much more!
Team 2021 is among the first in the country to take advantage of this opportunity, which was launched with the support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and U.S. colleges.
Here are a couple of easy ways to support your teen in using this unique tool:
1) Ensure that your teen creates an account at www.raise.me
2) Encourage your teen to regularly add good grades, community service, extracurricular activities, and other achievements to his or her RaiseMe Portfolio to earn micro-scholarships from colleges.
3) Visit www.raise.me/parents
for more information.
We hope using RaiseMe will make your student's path to college both more fun and affordable. If you have questions, I encourage you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at https://www.raise.me/educator/learning
Monthly Flyers and Text Reminders
- Want to receive monthly email flyers and/or text reminders for big events, cancellations, etc...
- Please email email@example.com to be added to our email and/or text distribution list